Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hot And Desi Girl's1

U'R BRILLIANT!!!

U'R Faithful.

U'R Honest.

You Believe in Me.

You Bring the Best in Me.

U'R Very Kind.

U'R Very Loyal.

U'R A Real "PAL".

U'R very sincere.

U'R Very Witty.

U'R Geneorous.

You Never Hurt Me.

You Like Me Even when I'm Grumpy.

U'R a Friend in Need.

Together we make Magic.

You accept me as I'm.

Your Smile always make my Day.

We can talk Anything.

You listen to whatever I'M saying.

You give me advice when I need it.

You never make Fun of ME.

You always give a Good Company.

I Love sharing Gossips with U.

You trust in me.

U'R on my side.

When I want to cry U Always give me a Shoulder.

U'R very Thoughtful.

U'R very Considerate.

It's always fun when you are around.

You never give up on Me.

U'R always an inspiration to me.

Ur Friendship give the feeling that the best is Yet to Come.

You never get mad at me.

A smile from U chase away my Blues.

U'R never a boring person.

U'R a real trustworthy:-))))
 










 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...