Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fresh Hot Girls15

Pain In My Eyes Is Still Same

she clutches my hand like a lifeline

her eyes are shut tightly

but i know there`s pain in her eyes

like there always seems to be

it was there when i first saw her it`s here now

it`s grown tremendously since that day

i tuck a stay hair behind her ear and caress her cheek

she turns her body to face mine

and buries her face in the crook of my neck



i can feel the salt of her tears fall on my skin



and i wish i could do something



something but rub her backsomething but let her bury her face
because i know she doesn`t want
them to see her cryi wish i could take away the pain behind her eyes but
i can`t so just hold her close to me

                      
A sweet msg 4 my sweetheart
 






 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...