Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fresh Hot Girls12

Some friends are like a Flower

and when they finally bloom

¸they wilt away

in just one day

and some times just by noon

Some friends are like a cloudy day

and when the sun's in sight

it gets blocked by the grayest cloud

and day turns into night

Some friends are like a maple tree

and with the slightest breeze

the colored leaves

they all come loose

and float away with ease

Some friends are like a circle

for that are always true

I know i have a Friend like that and YES

that FRIEND is you!!










GOD

* . *.*. * . ** . *.*OPEN

** . *.*. * . * . * THE WINDOWS

* .. * . * ..* * . *.*. * OF HEAVEN

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) * . *.*LOOK TO ME

(¸.•´ (¸.•` *.*.*.** . *.*. *AND ASK

...*(¨`•.•´¨) .*.*.*.*.* * . *.*. *WHAT IS YOUR

. * .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) * . * . * . * ...*DREAM

. * .*.. *`•.¸.•´* (¨`•.•´¨) * . *FOR

* .. *..(¨`•.•´¨). *`•.¸.•´* . *TODAY?

..* ... *`•.¸.•´ * *. * . * . * ... *I

* . * . * . . * . *.*. * . * . *ANSWERED:

___00000___00000 *.*. * . * .. *GOD

__0000000_0000000. * . * . *TAKE

__0000 OOOO 00000. * . * . *CARE

___0000000000000 * . * . * . *OF

____00000000000 * . *. * . * .*PERSON

______0000000 * . *. * . * . * .. * . *.*THAT

________000 * . *. * . * ... * . *.*IS

_________0* . * .. ** .. * . *.*READING

* . * .. ** .. * . * . * . * . *.*THIS

.. * . (\ *** /) * . *.*.*TESTIMONAL

.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * .BECAUSE,

.* . * (_ /|\ _) . *. * THIS PERSON IS

.* . * . /___\ * . . * . *GOOD

*. * . * . * . . * *FRIEND









No One Is Like Me - I Am So Special |





There will not ever be anyone like me.

I am special because I am unique.

I am stardust and dreams.

I am light.

I am love and hope.

I am hugs and sometimes tears.

I am the words "I love you" .

I am swirls of blue, red, purple, orange, and the colors no one can name

I am the sky, the sea, the earth.

I trust yet I fear.

I hide yet I don't hold anything back.

I am free

I am me.



Yes, No Doubt... I Love Myself





Also Join -Love Me The Way I Am

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...